Now it’s your turn to create your very own website wireframe.
In the last assignment, you had to come up with a list of 10 questions for a briefing form. I would like you to now fill in this briefing form, take the answers and create a wireframe for the site.
This wireframe do not have to be a wireframe for your current Mandatory Assignment (Product Website) it’s purely for you to practice your skills.
You can choose if you want it to be a lo-tech or hi-tech architecture. Regardless of which method you choose, I would like to see as much detail as possible. Also, please write a short paragraph to explain why you chose the lo-tech or hi-tech option.
Here are my 10 other questions to ask a customer before creating their website:
- Will the site have to comply to universal design (universell utforming)?
- Are there any special security needs? Such as SSL, HTTPS etc?
- Will the site be hosted internally or externally?
- Will there be a third party CMS or blog or commerce?
- Mobile first? (The use of mobile devices makes many developers develop the sites for mobile functionality first.)
- SEO? Is it important to design the site and content with SEO priority. (SEO = Search Engine Optimization)
- Do you have a tone and voice guide?
- Do you want to integrate social media in your web page?
- Do you have any preferred server and database technology?
- Does the content require a lot of bandwidth?
- No, it will not have to comply to universal design.
- No there will not be any personal info stored
- Externally on One.com
- No E-commerce, but maybe a third party blog style portfolio.
- No, content is most suitable for desktop viewing, but of course be responsive.
- No, this site will be mostly for personal use, SEO is not that important.
- Not in writing, but the portfolio will establish a tone.
- Yes there will be links to social media
- The site will be built on php and mysql
- No, there will be no streaming audio or video.
I have shosen to use a low tech architecture, as this will be a basic and clean design, without to many elements.
IMAGE CATEGORY CONTENT VIEW
FULL SIZE IMAGE